These webinars are now full. Please stay tuned for future sessions, or view the recording of our previous session.
You work hard now, and your pension is your deferred salary working to protect your future.
Join our experts from the PIPSC Compensation Team for an introductory webinar where you will learn how your pension works, as well as the basics of retirement security. This webinar is aimed at providing a high-level understanding of pensions and retirement security.
This webinar is for members of the Public Service Pension Plan, which includes these PIPSC groups:
- Applied Science and Patent Examination (SP)
- Commerce & Purchasing (AV)
- Audit, Financial and Scientific - CRA (AFS)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA-IN, CFIA-S&A, CFIA-VM)
- Canadian Museum of History (CMH)
- Canadian Museum of Nature (CMN)
- Computer Systems (CS)
- Engineering, Architecture and Land Survey (NR)
- Health Services (SH)
- House of Commons (HoC)
- National Energy Board (NEB)
- National Film Board (NFB)
- National Gallery of Canada (NGC)
- National Research Council (NRC-RO/RCO, NRC-IS, NRC-LS, NRC-TR)
- Nuclear Regulatory (NUREG)
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)
- Research (RE)
- Senate Legislative Clerks (SEN)
Please note: If you already attended this webinar in September, you do not need to attend again. The content remains the same.