The implementation process is underway for the CS Group’s collective agreement.
Join PIPSC Economist Ryan Campbell for a webinar presentation about the pay increase and the process of calculating and distributing retroactive pay.
This webinar will outline general principles, tips, implementation timelines and penalties the employer will face if they fail to meet those timelines.
Register now!See all events
Order buttons, stickers and other materials to promote the Do Better campaign in your workplace.
Thank you so much for sharing your family leave experience.
We will share your experience with our Central Bargaining Team so they can understand your needs. This will help them fight to improve family leave provisions.
- a base wage increase of 7% for all groups over the next 4 years — in addition to the wage increase negotiated at your group’s table
- $400 compensation for the extended implementation of this new contract for each member with a ratified contract
- PIPSC collaboration with Treasury Board to replace Phoenix
- language that enshrines your right to a workplace free of harassment and violence, the first in the Canadian public service
- parental leave top-up expanded by 5 weeks when both parents work for the federal public service
- a historic win of 10 paid days of leave for survivors and victims of domestic violence
- members returning to work from parental leave will no longer be obligated to repay top-up if they move between departments or agencies for a new role
Some groups continue their important work at the bargaining table.
We stand together in solidarity for a fair deal for every PIPSC member.
The CS Group Bargaining Team is calling on members to show strength and solidarity as we continue to fight for the best possible collective agreement. Now is the time to put our employer on notice — it’s time for pay parity, secure call-back pay and investments in training.Sign up