Order buttons, stickers and other materials to promote the Do Better campaign in your workplace.
Thank you so much for sharing your family leave experience.
We will share your experience with our Central Bargaining Team so they can understand your needs. This will help them fight to improve family leave provisions.
We all expect the federal government to be a model employer and ensure employees are able to give their best in the workplace and to their families.
Tell us your family leave story. How the leave helped you, hindered you or didn’t exist when you needed it – we want to hear every experience.
Your information and story will not be shared publicly without your consent.
- a base wage increase of 7% for all groups over the next 4 years — in addition to the wage increase negotiated at your group’s table
- $400 compensation for the extended implementation of this new contract for each member with a ratified contract
- PIPSC collaboration with Treasury Board to replace Phoenix
- language that enshrines your right to a workplace free of harassment and violence, the first in the Canadian public service
- parental leave top-up expanded by 5 weeks when both parents work for the federal public service
- a historic win of 10 paid days of leave for survivors and victims of domestic violence
- members returning to work from parental leave will no longer be obligated to repay top-up if they move between departments or agencies for a new role
Join PIPSC members across the country and organize a Do Better event in your own workplace. Information tables, social events, lunch and learn presentations, leafleting, coffee break chats, decorating your workspace and rallies have all proven to be effective events.
Contact the PIPSC Mobilization Team at DoBetter@pipsc.ca for support organizing your workplace event!See all events
We are celebrating big wins at the central bargaining table!
Members like you from across the country took action to show solidarity with your central bargaining team.
We all made this happen.
Your group will be organizing ratification events in your workplace to share all of the details of your tentative agreement. Information on your group’s ratification process is available on your group page. Some groups have tentative agreements now and others continue their important work at the bargaining table.Sign up
Download materials below to promote the Do Better ratification campaign in your workplace. Or place an order for buttons, stickers and other printed materials.